Craig Saunders, new releases and a bit of a sale.

Craig Saunders first came to my attention with the excellent DeadLift

Honestly if you've not read it yet, you need to its simply fucking awesome. Here's the Review

Ok Craig's got a couple of new ones out early next year that again look well more of the same.

The first is Flesh and Coin, here's the cover and the author has a sample chapter up on his website here just click me *waving frantically*

The Grim Reaper a man after my own soul, or my avatar anyway.

His second release will be Masters of Blood and Bone

Holland's a man who's good with death. Good at death.

When his daughter goes missing, he finds himself pitted in a deadly game against the Gods themselves. Powerful enemies surround him—a changeling, a mage, and a god who wants to destroy the world.

With silver bullets in his gun and death on his mind, Holland aims to set things right...or die trying.

For the captors of Holland’s daughter, death is not only on it’s way, it’s in their very possession as Holland's daughter isn't just a girl...in fact, she's barely mortal at all...

She's Ankou, Death's daughter, and she's not an easy mark.

The battleground has been set, the world’s at stake, and all Hell is about the break loose.

Masters of Blood and Bone is an epic clash between good and evil, life versus death, Gods against mortals, a timeless story of power and corruption and one man’s pursuit to protect what he loves at any cost.

Also he's got offers on some of his work at the moment, check him out you won't regret it UK & US