Get to Know Me

Are you named after anyone?

Nope, simple one.

When was the last time you cried?

When my dog died earlier this year, didn't really share it online (barring a couple of friends and thanks to them for making me feel better) because I am a private person and I sort of blamed myself for the accident.

Do you have kids?

One girl, well she’s 19 now and we went through the whole bullying thing at school, shit times when you can’t really do anything to help but thankfully my daughter came out of it a better person with a strong take no crap personality. Makes me kinda proud.

If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?

Well maybe, yeah, I think I'm a laugh, I can be a bit of a twat at times, I work with a big group of guys and there's a lot of piss taking going on. I'm a bit of a wind-up merchant and my first reaction to most situations is to make light of it with a joke. If anyone's ever been offended by any comment I've made then my advice, step back and look at it in a light hearted manner. If you’re still annoyed them I admit I’m not everyone’s cup of tea.

Do you use sarcasm a lot?

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit and I'm right there scraping the bottom of the barrel

Will you ever bungee-jump?

Yes.. No…… Yes………. No……………. probably not

What’s your favorite cereal?

Crunchy Nut cornflakes, everyday, I even weigh them for carb counting

What’s the first thing you notice about people?

Apart from looks then body language, confidence and sense of humour

What is your eye colour?

Boring Brown

Scary movie or happy endings?

Scary movie every time, don’t watch comedies or romance its action and horror all the way

Favorite smells?

I’ve got a rubbish sense of smell but the outdoors and whisky do it for me

Summer or winter?

Summer by a swimming pool, every time.

Computer or television?

Both at the same time

What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?

The Maldives, there’s fuck all to do – its great.

Do you have any special talents?

Expert listener (I can sleep with my eyes open).

Where were you born?

Sunny Stoke

What are your hobbies?

Reading, movies, doing the dishes (this I feel is my true area of expertise) hill walking although not so much recently and laziness (does that count).

Do you have any pets?

Not now.

Favorite movie?

Heat, The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, LOTR: the two towers, Snatch, Aliens, World War Z tooooo many.

Do you have any siblings?

Younger Brother

What do you want to be when you grow up?

I’ll never grow up

Thats it thanks to HFK and whoever she borrowed this from, great post.