Not a good month, been busy at work and I've started walking on Saturdays in the Peak District so that's what's been keeping the books out of my sweaty palms.
- John Connolly – Dark Hollow (4.5*)
- Andrew Hosken - Empire of fear (4*)
- Preacher 2 (4*)
- The Boys 1(3.5*)
- Lee Thompson - The Lesser People (4*)
- James Herbert – Lair (rats 2) (3.5*)
- Matt Shaw – Ted (3*)
- Eden Redd – Sin Sally (3.5*)
- Barbie Wilde – The Venus Complex (4.5*)
- Eden Redd - Tainted Demons (3.5*)
- Joe Hart - Leave the Living(3.5*)
- Joe R. Lansdale & Daniele Serra - I Tell You It's Love (4.5*)
- Tom Piccirilli & Greg Chapman - Bullet Ballerina (3.5*)
- Adam Howe – Gator Bait (4*)
Well certainly some cracking reads, Barbie Wilde's The Venus Complex was easily my favourite followed by the graphic novel - I Tell You It's Love by Lansdale & Daniele Serra. I've done quite a few graphic novels to keep my figures decent but really I've only read 4 novels + 2 on audio.
And I'm slipping behind on reviews, need more time can we have a few extra days at the end of the month where the world stops and relaxes - how cool would that be.