Not a bad month to be fair, there's a number of short stories as I chased my 200 book target and finally finished on about 205.
The best thing by far about December is the rediscovery of the one and only Neil Gaiman, two of my favourite books of the year came with Neverwhere and The Ocean at the end of the Lane + ranking alongside Bedlam as my best Graphic Novel was Sandman: Overture. All top class.
I will do a top 10 of the year tomorrow but for now its Decembers reads and I need to knock some reviews out.
More Gaiman to come this month for sure.
- Jon Bassof – Incurables (4*)
- Graham Masterton - Beholder (4*)
- Brady Koch - Numbers 16:32 (2.5*)
- Neil Gaiman – Ocean at the end of the lane (5*)
- Nick Spencer - Bedlam, Vol. 2 (4*)
- Alex Marwood - The Darkest Secret (2*)
- The Sandman: Overture by Neil Gaiman (5*)
- Lee Thompson – After the fog clears (4*)
- Edward Lorn - Deck the Halls: A Christmas Horror (4*)
- Kealan Patrick Burke – Offline (3.5*)
- Kealan Patrick Burke - Offline: In the Flesh(4*)
- Kealan Patrick Burke - Underneath(4.5*)
- Neil Gaiman – Neverwhere (5**)
- Neil Gaiman - Fortunately, the Milk (4*)
- Neil Gaiman – Coraline (5*)
- With a Voice that is Often Still Confused by J.R. Hamantaschen (4*)
I've lowered my target to 180 next year after doing 200+ for the last two years but that as ever includes shorts, graphics ... the lot.
And a Happy new year to everyone.