Wormwood, Gentleman Corpse, Vol. 2: It Only Hurts When I Pee

Wormwood, Gentleman Corpse, Vol. 2: It Only Hurts When I Pee - Ben Templesmith Initially we go back in time and see Wormwood taking part in various battles from the Zulu wars to Caesars campaign's emphasising where he's been and how old he is.
It Only Hurts When I Pee (what a title) starts with Wormwood and his crew on a night out to Scurvey Dave's Friday night Leprechaun fights, the Leprechauns in Wormwoods world are not your jolly Irish midget with a pot of gold but vicious, violent types with nicknames such as Bonechewer, Magnus Stenchmouth and Hercules Bigballs. Leprechauns unfortunately are attracted to Mr Pendulum and he has to fight them off regularly, during the fight my personnel favourite Hercules Bigballs while trying to profess his love for Mr Pendulum slips his chain and is able to bite Wormwood.
Resulting in the Clover infection, that in its final stages causes the bladder to swell like you've been drinking beer nonstop for days and once breaking the seal you die in unimaginable pain and the curse will kill the worm whichever body he changes to.
Is this the end of Wormwood, only the Leprechaun queen can lift the curse and no one has ever seen her.
There’s also a story about the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse who are being kept in the penthouse suite of a hotel with a steady supply of prostitutes, cocaine and pizza, bankrolled of course by Wormwood.
The artwork is awesome and Ben Templesmith is highly original, he also shows you how he does it with some drawings at the end from initial sketch to colour, definitely gonna read everything he's done.