My top 10 films (plus a few more)

After much deliberation - My Favourite Films not in any order (that’s asking way too much). I guess its easy to see where my interests lie.

Heat – (The fight outside the bank is one of the best action scenes ever + it has De Niro & Pacino)

Lord of the rings. The two towers (The battle at Helms Deep is fantastic).

Lord of the rings. The return of the King (The battle for Gondor).

Troy (Brad Pitt is awesome and the fight with Hector is class, my fave historical)

No country for old men (wicked game of cat and mouse)

The Bourne Supremacy (Matt Damon is awesome as Bourne)

The Departed  (Jack Nicholson has to be on this list somewhere, although it could have been Batman, The Postman Always Rings Twice, The Shining, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest)

The good the bad and the ugly (The greatest cowboy film ever, no question).

Snatch (Brutal and funny as fuck, if you can understand it)

Game of death (Bruce Lee’s finest)

Also worth a mention
Sin City, Die Hard 2 (always watch this when the reruns on), Deliverance, Hellboy 2 (guilty pleasure, love this), Aliens and need to stop now I'm going mad :)

Top 5 Horror (gotta squeeze this one in)

Halloween (the best)

Inside (Four months after the death of her husband, a woman on the brink of motherhood is tormented in her home by a strange woman who wants her unborn baby – French Film with subtitles but there isn’t much talking, it is seriously frightening)

30 days of night (Like the comics, not all of them and the film is good)

The descent (Pot Holing – Not a prayer, not in a million years, never – end of).

The Collector (some disbelief but the gruesome kills make up for it)

Also worth a mention

The Girl Next Door, Midnight Meat Train, House of a 1000 corpses,
Laid to rest (the début of chromeskull, plot’s dubious at times but the antagonist is wicked)